Friday 12 March 2010

Random Quotes

I just thought I put up some random quotes I found on the old internet, that stopped me & made me think. Enjoy :)

Remember, Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably & never regret anything that made you smile. - Unknown

The definition of a dream is that it is a fantasy of the mind and if you ever achieve your dream then it was never really a dream to begin with. – Hiromu Arakawa

When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves. - Chuck Palahniuk

For all the sad words of the tongue & pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been'. – John Greenleaf Whittier

Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. - Coretta Scott King

Only when the last tree has been cut down, The last river has dried to a trickle will man finally realize that we cannot eat money and reciting old proverbs makes you sound like a twat – Banksy

So I ask you, my friend... if your life's price was to kill the innocent, would you sacrifice your humanity? We all make choices... but in the end, it's our choices that make us. - Andrew Ryan

Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire. - Kurt Tucholsky

No comments:

Post a Comment